Acceptance Of Terms
Location of the User
This website may only be used by residents of United States of America. If you use this website outside of United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with any and all applicable laws.
No Unlawful Or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any WARMEDS Inc. server, or the network(s) connected to any WARMEDS Inc. server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any WARMEDS Inc. server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Use Of Services
The Services offered by WARMEDS may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services about surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- WARMEDS Inc. has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, WARMEDS Inc. reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. WARMEDS Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. WARMEDS Inc. reserves the right always to disclose any information as WARMEDS Inc. deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at WARMEDS Inc. sole discretion.
- Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. WARMEDS Inc. does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, WARMEDS Inc. specifically disclaims any liability about the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized WARMEDS Inc. spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of WARMEDS inc..
- Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
- MATERIALS PROVIDED TO WARMEDS Inc. OR POSTED AT ANY WARMEDS Inc. WEB SITE WARMEDS Inc. does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to WARMEDS Inc. (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) your Submission you are granting WARMEDS inc., its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all WARMEDS Inc. Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
- No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. WARMEDS Inc. is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and WARMEDS Inc. may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
- NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Providers Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
- WARMEDS Inc. OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR ANOTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN WARMEDS Inc. PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO WARMEDS inc.. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO WARMEDS Inc. OR ANYONE AT WARMEDS inc.. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WARMEDS Inc. MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
Product Description and Display
We make every effort to display and describe the items offered on the website as accurately as possible at all times. Please note, however, that the colors we use, as well as the display and color capabilities of your computer monitor, will greatly affect the colors seen on the screen. The website cannot be responsible for the limitations of your monitor’s display of any color or detail. For optimal viewing, we recommend setting your monitor to 1024 x 768.
Prices offered on the website are quoted in US Dollars. Such prices do not include shipping and handling, expedited service, or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order.
Orders; Sales Tax
You may place your order on our website at any time (subject to any planned or unplanned periodic downtime) notice. With respect to taxes, no taxes are due in relation to gift cards purchased through the website. The gift card holder will be charged applicable sales taxes when merchandise is purchased in a store and the gift card is used as tender. If other items are purchased from the website that are subject to sales tax, WARMEDS will make customers aware of the tax amount due at the point of purchase.
Once you place an order, WARMEDS inc. will send you a personalized email within 2 business day and provide you with an order confirmation number. When your order is shipped, WARMEDS inc. will send you a shipment confirmation email with the shipping carrier tracking number, if available. In addition, you can review the status of these order numbers by logging into warmeds.net, selecting “Manage Your Account” and viewing your order history online. If a carrier tracking number is available, you can click on the carrier tracking number to view the detailed delivery status of your order. By placing an order with WARMEDS, you consent to receive email from WARMEDS regarding your order as well as other promotional offers and information. You can always contact us at 1-844-WAR-MEDS if you have any questions concerning your order.
Personal And Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
Notice specific to documents available on this web site
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, if (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the www.warmeds.net website or any other WARMEDS Inc. owned, operated, licensed or controlled sites. Elements of WARMEDS Inc. website are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any WARMEDS Inc. website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by WARMEDS inc.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. WARMEDS Inc. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify WARMEDS Inc. immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. WARMEDS Inc. will not be liable for any loss that you may incur because of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by WARMEDS Inc. or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
WARMEDS® products are fully compliance in accordance with the United States 1995 DSHEA Act regarding food supplements.
WARMEDS® in no way advocates, supports or condones the use of any illegal substances such as anabolic steroids. In point of fact, WARMEDS® and its directors have dedicated themselves to developing the most advanced scientifically proven alternatives to illegal and toxic anabolic steroids. Athlete’s and anyone else subject to performance enhancement substance testing should consult with their sanctioning organization before use.
The content of WARMEDS’ website is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended to provide medical advice. Always seek the advice of a doctor or qualified healthcare professional to discuss and questions or concerns you may have any medical or health-related condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. WARMEDS® products listed here are intended solely for dietary use and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Always consult products directions of use and warnings listed on the website, product description material, product packaging and insert before use.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL OTHER REMEDIES, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR LIABILITIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT OCCASIONED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF WARMEDS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE BY YOUR USE OF WARMEDS’ PRODUCTS THAT YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND ANY RELIANCE UPON THEM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WARMEDS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, ACCESSIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Waiver and Limitation of Liability
WARMEDS HAS PRICED ITS PRODUCTS UPON THE UNDERSTANDING, AND YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THE UNDERSTANDING, THAT WARMEDS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY FORM OF CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, STATUTORY, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND OR TYPE ARISING FROM ANY TYPE OF HEALTH, COMMERCIAL, BUSINESS, ENVIRONMENTAL, TORT, WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCT AND/OR ITS USE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Follow all instructions and heed all warnings accompanying any products associated with the website. WARMEDS products are NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN and should be kept OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN . WARMEDS PRODUCTS ARE ALSO NOT FOR USE BY PREGNANT OR NURSING WOMEN. YOU AGREE NOT TO JOIN IN ANY LAWSUIT WITH ANOTHER PERSON OR SERVE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OF ANY CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST WARMEDS ARISING OUT OF YOUR PURCHASE OR USE OF PRODUCTS ORDERED VIA ANY WARMEDS SITE.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD COMPLETELY HARMLESS WARMEDS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF ANY ITEMS PURCHASED VIA THE SITE.
Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement, the entire relationship between you and WARMEDS, and any litigation or other legal proceeding between you and WARMEDS (whether grounded in tort, contract, law or equity) (a “Dispute”) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Jersey, United States of America, without giving effect to its choice of law rules. With regard to any Dispute, you hereby irrevocably submit to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Jersey, United States of America.
Will be provided by www.warmeds.net website developer team.
Shipping policy including delivery timing and rates
Your shipping costs are automatically calculated at checkout. Orders are only shipped during business days, from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
WARMEDS will make best efforts to ship orders within 2 business days after order is processed**.
Once your order has shipped you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number. All orders are shipped through USPS, unless otherwise specified.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 1-800-WAR-MEDS or email us at email@example.com.
** Shipping estimates do not include processing time (between 1 to 2 business days).
All WARMEDS INC. products come with a limited money back guarantee. If, after one week of use, you are not 100% satisfied with the effects provided by any WARMEDS INC. product you have purchased return the unused product with a proof of purchase and a properly filled out return form (www.warmeds.net/returns) for a full refund. Minimal unused portion is 65% of original content. Maximum of 1 refund per household per product type i.e MAXIMUM OF ONE REFUND FOR BLOWUP PER HOUSEHOLD.
WARMEDS Inc. will issue all reimbursement via check sent by regular mail within 30 days following reception of the compliant return request. All reimbursements will be EXECUTED in US currency, using the exchange rate calculator provided by Google at https://www.google.com/finance/converter on the day of processing the return request. ONLY THOSE RETURNS ACCOMPANIED BY A COMPLETED RETURN FORM AND HAVING AT LEAST 65% OF THE PRODUCT UNUSED WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR REIMBURSEMENT. CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND LIMITATIONS OF THE GUARANTY, CLICK TO RETURN OF ORDER Request Return Of Order.
Report an Adverse Effect
If you experience an adverse effect using any WARMEDS product, immediately discontinue use of product and consult a physician as well as fill and submit the below adverse effect report form: https://docs.google.com/a/warmeds.net/forms/d/1fuFWcnDzdywHFaG9h0D4DRP5h1ZQ3vv15VjayvCoVcI/prefill